You are invited to participate
Gemco Players Committee invite you to participate in this informal Forum to discuss our theatre group and it's vision for the future.
Items to consider:
- Advertising / marketing - how do we reach interested people?
- Content - are we putting on shows that people want to see?
- Artistic philosophy - are we putting on shows that we want to perform?
- We are not alone - other amateur theatre companies are also questioning their future - do we want to reach out to them to create partnerships? Would they want it?
- What went before doesn't necessarily work now - the dynamics of our community have changed, entertainment is instant and on a little screen, what would encourage them to the theatre now?
These are a few of the questions that we would welcome feedback on ... please bring your own.
Hosted by Evie Housham, President 2014-2016
We cannot solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them